For this episode, Rob and I interviewed Dave Sobel, the host of the Business of Tech podcast (https://www.businessof.tech/).
We talked about:
- The ins and outs of managed service providers (MSPs) and why they’re relevant to a growing number of people (yes, even you)
- Why the intersection of business and tech is the key to success for so many tech folks
- How to move from being a cost center to being a revenue generator
- The importance of being comfortable talking about money, money, money
- Risk management, IT security, and the mafia behind current tech threats
- Why education is the core offering for many tech companies
- How he became a full-time podcaster
Enjoy this multi-layered, informative, and fun episode!