For this episode, I interviewed Marc Prine who is an I/O Psychologist with the management advisory firm MIP Consulting.
We talked about:
- The good, bad, and ugly of employee monitoring systems
- How to REALLY build trust with team members
- Psychometric testing (and why Meyers Briggs & DISC are good for fun & games only)
- How to increase your confidence and executive presence
- The best way to hire (that’s backed by the scientific literature)
- How to fire with dignity
- How his “no asshole rule” helped him create his dream career
Enjoy this valuable episode full of evidence-based leadership principles, strategies, and tactics.