For this episode, Rob and I interviewed April Wensel, founder of Compassionate Coding.
We talked about:
- What her mission at Compassionate Coding is
- Why compassion is so important
- How leaders can create more compassionate organizations
- Connection, communication across differences, & assertiveness
- The roles of suffering and intuition in building compassion
- How mindfulness and spirituality are important pieces to the compassion puzzle
- Her honest answer to “is this your dream career?”
Enjoy this multi-layered and useful episode!