This interview was super fun to do and I hope you find it super fun to listen to!
Rob and I interviewed Joe Meyer, an NLP researcher at Erudit, an AI-based HR company.
In addition to his expertise in AI, Joe is also persuing a Ph.D. in I/O Psychology, so two of us go along swimmingly. ;)
We talked about:
- Some big AI myths (and Joe dispelled them)
- Faking good and the validity of AI data
- The fear and excitement around AI
- The intersection of AI and I/O Psychology
- Joe’s career and the fun, interesting, & scary things that have happened
- and soooo much more!
Grab a beverage, get comfy, and enjoy our conversation with Joe Meyer!